AgraQuest is dedicated to being a responsible and involved corporate citizen, and our values include an active commitment to improving our environment, our community and our families.
Through numerous company-sponsored programs, AgraQuest employees are encouraged to volunteer for community organizations, maintain an environmentally conscious work environment, and strike an appropriate work/life balance. Employees can be eligible for up to two paid days off per year to volunteer in their community.
In addition to the active roles taken by employees, AgraQuest also supports local science education by providing guided tours of our research and development facility and providing direct monetary assistance to local charities through corporate contributions. Our employees can often be found representing AgraQuest at numerous charitable and social activities including Eppie’s Great Race, the Davis Turkey Trot, STEAC (Short Term Emergency Aid Committee) Adopt-A-Family Holiday Program, Explorit Corporate Science Challenge, and Davis Adult League softball (Go Mighty Microbes!).
AgraQuest employees are resourceful, creative and innovative, always looking for new solutions to challenges. Working at AgraQuest is very rewarding for individuals who are self-driven, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and enjoy a fast-paced environment. Our employees work hard and have fun doing it!
Our values are:
- Winning Attitude - We have a passion to win. We are accountable to drive and deliver results.
- Integrity - We conduct our business ethically; with honesty and fairness.
- Teamwork - We respect and empower the individual. We excel through teamwork in a fun and rewarding workplace.
- Innovation - We embrace innovative solutions, and foster creative problem solving.
- Environment - We deliver safer solutions for people and the environment, and create a safe place to work. We are committed to our customers, family and community.